• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters
Very Very PROUD to be a Dawg fan tonight! We just aren't on that same level yet as an Alabama team, coaching mistakes and personnel depth made that very clear. Heartbroken....

Very Very PROUD to be a Dawg fan tonight! We just aren't on that same level yet as an Alabama team, coaching mistakes and personnel depth made that very clear. Heartbroken....

I'd say we're about even with them in just about every sense. Yes our run defense was atrocious but at the end of the game we had the opportunity to win it. We lost but I wouldn't say Alabama is on another level than us. Things just didn't fall our way tonight but we gave it everything we had and all that Bama wanted. Poor poor Notre Dame has to be very concerned.

I'd say we're about even with them in just about every sense. Yes our run defense was atrocious but at the end of the game we had the opportunity to win it. We lost but I wouldn't say Alabama is on another level than us. Things just didn't fall our way tonight but we gave it everything we had and all that Bama wanted. Poor poor Notre Dame has to be very concerned.

The thing about it is.....Bama has second string guys that can compete with any starting job in the SEC. Our depth just isn't there, that's why I saw we aren't on the same level and that's why we got gashed tonight! We can match up with them talent wise but the depth just isn't there. Bad coaching mistake not to spike the ball at the end too....

I am not a dawg fan..... My spouse is, but I just don't care much.

I do have to say that after that game, I really do hate Alabama. UGA deserved to win, and if it were not for all those crooked penalty calls, georgia would have walked away with it.

I have never liked Alabama, but now knowing that a couple of the refs are getting some kind of kickback-they can just suck it. That was obvious skullduggery!

The thing about it is.....Bama has second string guys that can compete with any starting job in the SEC. Our depth just isn't there, that's why I saw we aren't on the same level and that's why we got gashed tonight! We can match up with them talent wise but the depth just isn't there. Bad coaching mistake not to spike the ball at the end too....

I heard that on the radio. I was under the impression that the QB made that decision himself.

Either way-very stupid to not have stopped the clock.

What did I tell you guys!!!!! Cooper cauggt the TD right in front of me on the sideline. It was amazing being there on the sideline and getting paid to be there. That game was one of the greatest football games ever played. Hats off to both teams.

Back
Top Bottom