• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters
Who gives a ****. Bowl games mean absolutely nothing.

UGA needs a new coaching staff. Bad coaching at the end of that game was the reason the ball didn't get spiked. Those kids aren't making those decisions for themselves. Murray was told to 'go!'

I agree with this

Im a gator fan and that was a great game. The last play for georgia was designed to run a fade to the corner. They had called that play before getting down there and wanted to run it. It would have worked had the ball not been tipped at the line and the UGA player not caught the ball. The only thing UGA needed to win was more time. UGA coaching staff actually did very well against bama.

Im a gator fan and that was a great game. The last play for georgia was designed to run a fade to the corner. They had called that play before getting down there and wanted to run it. It would have worked had the ball not been tipped at the line and the UGA player not caught the ball. The only thing UGA needed to win was more time. UGA coaching staff actually did very well against bama.

Nice commentary

Although Im not an UGA fan. I personally feel they were robbed in the BCS. I mean seriously NIU? For real! Look at how UGA played my boys amd played all year. Im so ready for the playoff system. It's going to drive them crazy when every playoff team is an SEC team.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354645694.427605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom