• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters
Best of luck to both teams. This game is bascially a National Championship game as far as I am concerned. I hope both teams leave it all on the field, play a great game and have no injuries.
One thing is for sure, an SEC team will beat the overated and overranked Notre Dame team for the National Championship !!!

IMO---As far as the Alabama vs UGA game goes, I see alot of strengths on both sides, but the weakest link that I see on either team is Alabama's younger defensive secondary. If UGA's offensive line can protect Aaron Murray, then I predict UGA will move the ball quite well. If UGA can't protect the pass, they need utilize Gurley and Marshall as much as possible to keep Alabama's defense honest. Once Gurley or Marshall make it into the defensive secondary, they are hard to stop. Alabama has some big guys on the defensive line but they will wear down over time against the run. If UGA can sneak in a good passing play every series of downs, hopefully utilizing the tightends more on quick out routes, UGA should move the ball quite well also. Alabama has a heck of a passing game, but UGA has a heck of a defensive secondary. This in itself should be interesting to watch. I can only hope that UGA's offensive coordinator Mike Bobo doesn't get to cocky or stupid with his play calling against a tough team like Alabama, or he will loose the game for UGA.

It should be a "slobberknocker". My prediction in a close one is UGA 21 --- Alabama 17

GO DAWGS !!!

I hope the planets align and UGA gets a shot with ND. Hopefully the curse of the Great Bambino will be lifted and UGA gets a rematch with ND. Not sure if you guys remeber, the Dawgs lost to ND in the National Championchip of 81. Cant wait to see the Bama fans cry like there precious QB. GO DAWGS!

Slightly mistaken on the facts there. We beat ND in 80. In 81 we lost to Penn state and in 82 we lost to Pittsburgh and the great Dan Marino

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom