• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The story of a Sebenza 21

cimino289

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
In late January I ordered a sebenza from blade hq. It came in a small white box nothing too impressive I was actually a little shook up. 400 dollars and it wasn't just amazing. However, after using it for the past few months and carrying it all through the north Georgia mountains I wouldn't leave it at home. The sebenza is bare bones, easy to take apart, and the S-35vn takes an edge really easy. I haven't had a problem out of it. Anyone else have a sebenza story?

I had a small 21 once. I bought it used, but it was practically new, in fantastic shape...but it was so nice, I found myself not carrying it/not using it. It was my first "big money" knife, so it scared me to death that I was going to lose it. I ended up selling it.

I'd love to have another one, but I'd like a large 21 now. The small 21 is a bit too small IMO.

CRK's are wonderful knives. Their fit and finish are amazing.

Dogtown Darren Dogtown Darren I take mine camping and just tie it to my belt through the lanyard hole I never worry about losing it. You're right the small Sebenza is too small. The large is honestly one of my favorite knives.

In late January I ordered a sebenza from blade hq. It came in a small white box nothing too impressive I was actually a little shook up. 400 dollars and it wasn't just amazing. However, after using it for the past few months and carrying it all through the north Georgia mountains I wouldn't leave it at home. The sebenza is bare bones, easy to take apart, and the S-35vn takes an edge really easy. I haven't had a problem out of it. Anyone else have a sebenza story?

There is a reason they have won so many awards. They are the pinnacle of production knives.

Small 21 Micarta Insingo is amazing in my opinion. Would be the only knife I would carry if I could only have one knife.

VME VME the absolute grail sebenza would be a mammoth ivory inlay I'd never sink that much money in one. But I am the guy that didn't bat an eye at a 620 dollar Randall.

Reactions: VME
IMG_0440.JPG

Back
Top Bottom