• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The story of a Sebenza 21

I have a small Sebenza 21 and have used it numerous times and not afraid of it becoming a user. Great knife that I really can not find a flaw except I wish I had a large as well. The small will do everything it is intended to do but sometimes you will want a little more blade length.

My son wanted to buy a small 21 at Blade this weekend. The CR booth was out of them. We found another guy that had one, but we both really felt that is was a fake. It just wasn't as smooth as the one at the CR booth and it wasn't very sharp, even though it was brand new.

They seem to be great knives. They feel good.

My son wanted to buy a small 21 at Blade this weekend. The CR booth was out of them. We found another guy that had one, but we both really felt that is was a fake. It just wasn't as smooth as the one at the CR booth and it wasn't very sharp, even though it was brand new.

They seem to be great knives. They feel good.

Good call passing on that one! Those knives are faked left and right, with no one usually noticing they have one.

Good call passing on that one! Those knives are faked left and right, with no one usually noticing they have one.

He also was willing to knock $50 off both knives if I bought 2. Which REALLY threw up a red flag. NOBODY discounts CR's. They don't have to because of the demand.

Reactions: VME
troutman troutman when I was at blade last year they were out of large 21s I just bought one off blade hq since they're a liscensed dealer. Idk why Chris Reeve never brings enough to the show it's kinda strange.

troutman troutman when I was at blade last year they were out of large 21s I just bought one off blade hq since they're a liscensed dealer. Idk why Chris Reeve never brings enough to the show it's kinda strange.

I bought a new Large Inkosi there....Found a rare moment when their booth wasn't 3 deep....so I bought it without batting an eye....I saw guys handling knives and I saw people standing near the booth and and buying online...

My guess is that they bring what is easy for them to ship and manage in the booth and then keep demand high....Perception is reality

shaneadams90 shaneadams90 Id say you're right on that one. I never understood why some companies focus on dealers so much when they could just sell direct but that's probably why I'm not in the business sector.

Back
Top Bottom