• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The story of the gun............................Err guns....................Lots of guns......

cc8668a2cd936dad27266c096fc9af11f096ac4ea1e8ee15e25b96939a85c398.jpg

I have calmed down a lot in the past year. I forced myself to do it. I will keep certain ones that I really need and am most comfortable with, but I am never completely satisfied with the ones on my wants list. So I trade or sail them and the circle goes on and on. It is madness.

Beretta. My sickness for over a year. I don't know why but they are the sexiest (92, 84, etc.) semi autos to me and I want all of them. The problem is I won't carry or use them so I shy away, but I love Berettas.

For now I am almost done, until I can be convinced I really need something. Like an AR10. I want one, but do I really need it? Me thinks so.

Life is short. It can end at any moment. Live it up. I do. I work a lot to be able to buy the things I like. Over the past year it has just gone full blown stupid. Normal everyday guns do nothing for me. Nothing. Even machine guns do not really give me that feeling anymore. I have 2 machine guns in hand and 2 more pending. So.... I look for goofy things like gold desert eagles and the B&T USW. Once I complete the projects on my plate I will start up another project.

I have settled down a bit too , never as ambitious as some of you. I had a fling with M1's and M1A's still love em may still have one or two.
More of a voyeur now but it is a passion.

Back
Top Bottom