• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The story of the gun............................Err guns....................Lots of guns......

One year in the life of my firearms.............

I really wanted a custom built AR 10 with a JP supermatch barrel. So I had one built for around 3000 dollars. The guy I got it from said when he took it to the range it shot 1 hole at 100. I was happy for about 2 weeks with it sitting on my dresser in it's place of honor.........................I sold it for less than two grand 3 weeks later.

I really wanted a HK 91 so I traded a springfield TRP and 1600 dollars for a new unfired one. I got it home and found it to be front heavy so I traded it fo a Polytech AK 47 which I found boring so I traded it for a bushmaster ACR type rifle and a sig nightmare full size 1911.

I traded both those guns for something I really cant remember a week later. Then I traded whatever that was for something I can't remember.

I really wanted a AR 10 Super SASS so I got one and sold it 2 months later.

This **** goes on and on and on until I am left with nothing but a bolt action rifle and everything else is class 3.

This is a crazy addiction I have. I must have gone through 25 guns in the last year and I have only held onto 1 of them.

I could have gone on but nobody wants to read all of that.

You have to have something to do... So why not? Lol.

I've had those kind of trading numbers, but that's been several years ago. Trading atmosphere and the quality of most traders just can't support that amount for me now. I may make 5 trades or less a year now and only with people I've dealt with before.

It's sure not like back in the day

I have only sold a few that I regret.

I usually like the ones I get, so I keep 'em forever. Top of the list of regrets was my Danish Garand. Looked like crap, but man, that was a shooter.

One year in the life of my firearms.............

I really wanted a custom built AR 10 with a JP supermatch barrel. So I had one built for around 3000 dollars. The guy I got it from said when he took it to the range it shot 1 hole at 100. I was happy for about 2 weeks with it sitting on my dresser in it's place of honor.........................I sold it for less than two grand 3 weeks later.

I really wanted a HK 91 so I traded a springfield TRP and 1600 dollars for a new unfired one. I got it home and found it to be front heavy so I traded it fo a Polytech AK 47 which I found boring so I traded it for a bushmaster ACR type rifle and a sig nightmare full size 1911.

I traded both those guns for something I really cant remember a week later. Then I traded whatever that was for something I can't remember.

I really wanted a AR 10 Super SASS so I got one and sold it 2 months later.

This **** goes on and on and on until I am left with nothing but a bolt action rifle and everything else is class 3.

This is a crazy addiction I have. I must have gone through 25 guns in the last year and I have only held onto 1 of them.

I could have gone on but nobody wants to read all of that.
I'll read it keep going.

And what was the one gun you still have but probably not for long.

Back
Top Bottom