• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The thing I'm most 'scared' of in the woods....

Yep I agree ticks are the worst.

I have cans of really effective spray (when I remember to use). It may kill me but it sure keeps everything else away.

The little tiny ones worry me the most as they are tiny little specs.

Seems that some of you guys could identify whatever kinda wasps I got buiding a nest in one of my old trucks? I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Looks like a half helmet (like a motorcycle helmet) ? Almost a foot wide. I've sprayed them devils 3 times now and they're still going strong. Big orange/yellow looking.

Scared of a tick ?
Don't believe I would have told that.
You need to go home and spend a week in the basin, That'll toughen you right up.
I guess I should have been more clear. I'm scared of what they can DO to you. All other threats are known when it happens. These sneaky hell spawn do their deed slowly while you sleep, literally. And potentially jack you up for life.

I guess I should have been more clear. I'm scared of what they can DO to you. All other threats are known when it happens. These sneaky hell spawn do their deed slowly while you sleep, literally. And potentially jack you up for life.

I hear ya bud, I remember when they were just annoying, now they can change your life... damned little monsters now. In the Marines in LeJeune after a week out you would be covered with them. Once they were off, you were done. In those days the chiggers were more annoying cause they’re keep you scratching for a week and had no respect where they set up shop.

Back
Top Bottom