• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Tin Foil Hat guys were right . . . . they are ALWAYS right . . . . !

Meh. Been prepared since Y2K.
20170223_222525.png

I'm sure there are some professionals on here that know way more than I do about this stuff, but from what I have read we are now at a point with our tech that it is getting easier and easier to gather and store tons of data. Our ability to process, filter, and organize all this data not there yet. So, right now the focus is collection and storage until the rest catches up

Either way, I have a bad feeling about this.

Meh, if they've been gathering dirt on us for years, all they've got on me is a **** pic that I used to send to chicks back when I single.

I was actually pretty proud of it, so they're welcome to go public with it as long as they give credit where it's due.

:nod:
This ^, lol. Thats the way I feel, If they are watching me through my phones camera thats a little sketchy but o well, I got nothing to hide.

Sounds like people have been watching the movie Snowden too much.

Well, normalizing govt intrusion is just not o.k. with me. I live a free life for the most part. I want my kids to have the same freedom without fear of .gov stepping in to protect them from themselves, or to protect society from their "dangerous" ways.

It comes down to who's watching the watchers.

I don't want the government watching my every move any more than I want a perv looking in my daughters bedroom window. Neither are to be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom