• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Truth About Guns. Legit?

A very legit blog - they are not on the "take" from manufacturers / retailers like 90% of gun mags out there.

They were the first to call the Remington R51 an epic piece of horse crap long before other outlets were doing the same. MAC on youtube was a close second. All the while Handgunner, Recoil, and the like were singing its praises.

I believe that they are as unbiased as you will get with maybe the exception of MAC.

The signal-to-noise ratio has been declining for several years, in my opinion. Much of it appears to be click-bait.

But there is the occasional link to a relevant story there. And as others have said, they do not appear to be biased like the gun rags.

A very legit blog - they are not on the "take" from manufacturers / retailers like 90% of gun mags out there.

They were the first to call the Remington R51 an epic piece of horse crap long before other outlets were doing the same. MAC on youtube was a close second. All the while Handgunner, Recoil, and the like were singing its praises.

I believe that they are as unbiased as you will get with maybe the exception of MAC.

If you believe taking 20,000 for your rifle to be named "gun of the year" not on the "take". They get paid like the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom