• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Untold Story Behind Saudi Arabia’s 41-Year U.S. Debt Secret

Been known for quite a while. If someone brought this up a couple years ago they would be called crazy or a conspiracy theorist. I'm surprised it came out like that.

Nationalize the debt and take the oil fields that WE constructed. They'd be bankrupt. That's one way to balance the budget.
The USSA has been bankrupt since 2005, the common folks just don't know it yet. Look for your IRA's, the real low hanging fruit, to be confiscated by putting them into the "safety" of treasuries, now with a negative return. Look for a "bail-in" where your bank seizes the funds that you thought were yours.

None of this is an accident, we are in an engineered controlled demolition.

a pittance compared to the trillions in national debt held by americans...if you own a t-bill or a savings bond...if you have a bank account in a major bank...if you have a retirement account...you are literally a part owner of the national debt...beyond the taxes you pay going to debt service (interest payments, not principal)...some people throw around the idea of defaulting on the debt and ruining china, or saudi arabia or others...the problem is the vast majority of the debt is held by americans...

Amazing to see that... I'm not surprised by it, but I guess this is the "awareness" step-- let the public know that SA owns a bunch of debt they can sell. To lessen the surprise when they do, I guess.

a pittance compared to the trillions in national debt held by americans...if you own a t-bill or a savings bond...if you have a bank account in a major bank...if you have a retirement account...you are literally a part owner of the national debt...beyond the taxes you pay going to debt service (interest payments, not principal)...some people throw around the idea of defaulting on the debt and ruining china, or saudi arabia or others...the problem is the vast majority of the debt is held by americans...
About 65% is owned within the USSA, the largest holder being the Social Security Administration at 16%. The Federal Reserve (a private company) owns 13%. Sounds like one of those shell games. Of the foreign owned debt, China and Japan are about even at 7%.

Buy Gold and Silver, have faith

About 65% is owned within the USSA, the largest holder being the Social Security Administration at 16%. The Federal Reserve (a private company) owns 13%. Sounds like one of those shell games. Of the foreign owned debt, China and Japan are about even at 7%.

Buy Gold and Silver, have faith

i don't really agree with those exact numbers/percentages...mainly because i do not believe the number given for national debt is a real number..the gov't manipulates that just like everything else...but yeah, the point is still that most of the debt is owned by us...

Back
Top Bottom