• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

The US Olympic Shooting team Announced and 4 of the 17 are from Georgia.

RSB

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Tangent of a Whirling Dervish
39   0
Reaction score
Don't know a thing about him, but have to cheer for this guy. :yo:

Vincent Hancock
Men’s Skeet, Mixed Skeet Team
Eatonton, Georgia
Four-time Olympian (Beijing 2008, London 2012, Rio 2016, Tokyo 2020)
Three-time Olympic gold medalist (Beijing 2008, London 2012, Tokyo 2020)
Could become the sixth athlete ever to win the same individual Olympic event four times and only the fourth American to do so after Al Oerter, Carl Lewis and Michael Phelps (and the first in shooting). He also has a chance to become the first American Olympic shooter since 1964 to win two medals in the same Olympic Games

That’s cool. I think I have shot with Will Hinton before. Can’t remember when or where.
My granddaughter is in Ohio this week shooting air rifle in the Nationals. She finished 12th in the state.
She just missed the Jr Olympics by a couple of points. She’s only 16 so she still has a chance in a few years.

Don't know a thing about him, but have to cheer for this guy. :yo:

Vincent Hancock
Men’s Skeet, Mixed Skeet Team
Eatonton, Georgia
Four-time Olympian (Beijing 2008, London 2012, Rio 2016, Tokyo 2020)
Three-time Olympic gold medalist (Beijing 2008, London 2012, Tokyo 2020)
Could become the sixth athlete ever to win the same individual Olympic event four times and only the fourth American to do so after Al Oerter, Carl Lewis and Michael Phelps (and the first in shooting). He also has a chance to become the first American Olympic shooter since 1964 to win two medals in the same Olympic Games

Good dude. Met him years ago on a thermal pig hunt. Brought his Beijing medal too for a photo shoot.

Back
Top Bottom