• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

Yeah mine too! He has that on the edge of sanity going for him! Just when you think there might be a little bit of nice guy in him, he disembowels the poor sucker. Funny though, he said he would never hit a woman, but he has one of his gangster chick's blow her head off! :jaw:

He reminds me of one of my good friends back in highschool. Same demented smile and everything.

He reminds me of one of my good friends back in highschool. Same demented smile and everything.
Yeah I like him as well. He reminds me of me. I am all kinds of cold blooded when the need arises.

I will also shoot you in the elbow and set a wolf on fire for no reason. ;)

Yeah I like him as well. He reminds me of me. I am all kinds of cold blooded when the need arises.

I will also shoot you in the elbow and set a wolf on fire for no reason. ;)
But, being only slightly less crazy than Negan, Bypass employs hurtful reprimands as his weapon of choice, not unlike our current fearless Commander in Chief. If need be, he will draw a line in the sand. Which will be followed by a bigger line, accompanied by a stern, verbal warning.

But, being only slightly less crazy than Negan, Bypass employs hurtful reprimands as his weapon of choice, not unlike our current fearless Commander in Chief. If need be, he will draw a line in the sand. Which will be followed by a bigger line, accompanied by a stern, verbal warning.
I was laughing and double clicked the like button. I unliked and liked this post twice. LOL

Back
Top Bottom