• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

I'm guessing Dwight is the one who eventually puts the knife in Negan.

It's a classic storyline: The tortured, mentally conquered 2nd-in-command finally rises up and slays his boss/tormentor. Lots of hints, like the conversations with his (former) wife in the stairwell, Negan digging at him about his "hot" wife, going easier on Daryl, on-camera solo moments where he subtly conveys how conflicted he is.

I'm guessing Dwight is the one who eventually puts the knife in Negan.

It's a classic storyline: The tortured, mentally conquered 2nd-in-command finally rises up and slays his boss/tormentor. Lots of hints, like the conversations with his (former) wife in the stairwell, Negan digging at him about his "hot" wife, going easier on Daryl, on-camera solo moments where he subtly conveys how conflicted he is.

Dwight for sure is not a negan fan but do remember, in the comics negan is still alive and kicking hard

Makes me wonder if they aren't accelerating things a bit and introducing the Whisperers. Fans of the comics will know exactly what I mean.

I also wondered this but that would be going wwwwaaaayyyy forward so I really don't think they are going there yet but who knows maybe ol snake skin was alpha

I think crazy boot guy is a new character. Dwight and/or his wife will turn on Neegan and be inside support for the resistance. Fat Joey was a key player in Neegan's organization. We will find out just how important he is when the show returns.

I have no idea what is going to happen with Eugene. I don't read the comics, but a friend of mine does so I know what his role was suppose to be and thought we were heading that way.

they are kinda sticking fairly close to what he does in the comics though when he is taken he has turned the building into a full fledged bullet factory so they are just doing his kidnapping a little early I guess

Dwight for sure is not a negan fan but do remember, in the comics negan is still alive and kicking hard

While they might go that route, I think it's going to be hard, in terms of retaining the TV audience, to keep Negan alive. He's already hurt the ratings badly. No knock on Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He's excellent. But there are dynamics that work in the comic that just don't work for TV audiences. Negan surviving more than one season is a serious threat to the show's ratings.

While they might go that route, I think it's going to be hard, in terms of retaining the TV audience, to keep Negan alive. He's already hurt the ratings badly. No knock on Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He's excellent. But there are dynamics that work in the comic that just don't work for TV audiences. Negan surviving more than one season is a serious threat to the show's ratings.

If Neegan can act like he did last night, and take less screen time, I think he will help the ratings. Turning the whole show into the watch Neegan be a dick hour is what hurt the ratings IMO. He's a fantastic addition to the show if he isn't the whole damn show.

Yep the governor didnt last forever either.I'd kill his bitch dog and make him watch, then take Lucille to his ass,legs first.

We see a fight coming Alexandrians , hilltop & thekingdom cant do that without weapons.
That's why I say the person in the shadows is woman from the camp... and did you guys see that stockpile of weapons they had.
They all get together I say, neegan and maybe a few others go on the run after the fight....
Whisperers are still a ways out I believe

Back
Top Bottom