• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

Dumb question, and not sure if posted in the past...how many rounds did Rick shoot while he was attacked at the Carnival? Figured he is out of ammo by now, since what soldier zombies they pillaged guns from carried a .357 or .38?

Dumb question, and not sure if posted in the past...how many rounds did Rick shoot while he was attacked at the Carnival? Figured he is out of ammo by now, since what soldier zombies they pillaged guns from carried a .357 or .38?

I could of swore it was more than 6 as well, but maybe he's got a speed loader we haven't seen and he's 10 times better than me at using it... make that 100 times better than me.

Yeah, Morgan may be losing it again, but at least his Group is ready to fight!!
Richard told Morgan he wanted to die in order to get a war going between the saviors and the kingdom.

I don't know if Morgan killed him to gain the saviors trust so he could attack them later, or if he was just so mad about Benjamin getting killed that he finally just snapped.

Richard told Morgan he wanted to die in order to get a war going between the saviors and the kingdom.

I don't know if Morgan killed him to gain the saviors trust so he could attack them later, or if he was just so mad about Benjamin getting killed that he finally just snapped.

I was kinda disappointed with Morgan taking a stick to a cantaloupe fight. :)
Benjamin deserved better... Morgan "sucker sticked" Richard (twice) THEN choked him out. "Richard move" if ever there was one... :doh:

Since Sunday's episode seemed to have rosita and Sasha planning something, I wonder if they attempt this will Sasha get the death of holly from the comics?
Holly was caught and handed back over dead as a walker.
Holly was also abrahams new lover after rosita( in the comics) Sasha seems to have taken that role now so does she get that kinda deathafter maybe a failed attempt at the saviours or neegan?
She is also the new lead in a Star Trek show

It seems that is where this is headed.

Back
Top Bottom