• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

A whole lot of gay this second half of the season. Loosing interest now. Starting to feel like FEAR THE WALKING Dead.

They are dragging **** out too much trying to be artistic and it is killing it. My wife has been obsessed with the show for years to the point where she will watch each new episode 3-4 times. Even she is losing interest. The first 5 mins of the show they did that gay montage with zero dialogue that did nothing for the story, then they drag all the other storylines out so much that it seems like only a few days have gone by in an entire season.

Oh and did Jesus talk about a boyfriend from the past? Is the gay **** not thrown at us enough with the other gay couple plus the lesbian couple on the show? I honestly don't care what people do in their own bedroom, but I am sick of the gay **** being front and center everywhere when it represents such a tiny fraction of the population.

Oh and did Jesus talk about a boyfriend from the past? Is the gay **** not thrown at us enough with the other gay couple plus the lesbian couple on the show? I honestly don't care what people do in their own bedroom, but I am sick of the gay **** being front and center everywhere when it represents such a tiny fraction of the population.
I'm with you. If you want to pump peters that's your business but don't shove it in my face and expect me to agree that it's natural or normal.

They are dragging **** out too much trying to be artistic and it is killing it. My wife has been obsessed with the show for years to the point where she will watch each new episode 3-4 times. Even she is losing interest. The first 5 mins of the show they did that gay montage with zero dialogue that did nothing for the story, then they drag all the other storylines out so much that it seems like only a few days have gone by in an entire season.

Agreed! Hollywood or leftistwood is beginning to infiltrate every part of our society, and now our beloved TWD! It's getting rediculous to have their views put into our lives. This season has become the kinder friendlier the walking dead, especially after the violent ending to last season with neegan bashing people's heads in! I've been bored with this entire season, I hope the last two episodes make up for the boring and over commercialization of this season. I just wonder how much actual movie time there is without the commercials? I Know they need to pay for everything, but damn it seemed like thirty seconds of movie,the two minutes of commercials. Rant over!

Haven't watched it since before the end of last (falls) season. Yes it's Hollywood, lack of opsec, lack of realism, etc, but it seemed that the writers got lazy.
Started resting on their laurels as the saying goes. Anyway thought I'd drop in and **** in this thread...

Back
Top Bottom