• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

Oh and did Jesus talk about a boyfriend from the past? Is the gay **** not thrown at us enough with the other gay couple plus the lesbian couple on the show? I honestly don't care what people do in their own bedroom, but I am sick of the gay **** being front and center everywhere when it represents such a tiny fraction of the population.

It was not bad, but it may have confused some people. But, on the Gay thing Hollywood is OUT OF CONTROL, just go to rent a movie from RedBox not one movie is worth watching!!
They're definitely pushing the gay agenda on the show.

It really doesn't make sense in a post apocalyptic world where much of the human race has been wiped out.

People will need to be making babies to repopulate the world.

All these gay characters aren't gonna be able to help with that. LMAO

At least with the way they're handling Jesus being gay, they're not doing any gratuitous scenes. I'm happy for there to be no more explicit heterosexual displays of affection if it means theres no more explicit gay scenes. I mean, you can watch whatever you're into on the internet, why bother having any sort of sex scene in a drama show anymore. As long as I don't have to watch them get it on, I don't care if they say a character is into three legged trans midget bi-goat ********, just don't subject me to it. It's a trade off I'd be happy if they made.

They're definitely pushing the gay agenda on the show.

It really doesn't make sense in a post apocalyptic world where much of the human race has been wiped out.

People will need to be making babies to repopulate the world.

All these gay characters aren't gonna be able to help with that. LMAO

eh I don't know about agenda so far. as of right now all the gay characters in the show were actually all gay in the books so as long as they are just keeping close to source material I don't have a problem with it but I do admit they are skirting the pc line kinda hard right now.

I got it! While watching episode 1 of Barney Miller, Mrs. Barney Miller (Barbara Barrie) reminded me of someone.....

www.aveleyman.com_Gallery_ActorsB_1014.gif

vignette1_wikia_nocookie_net_walkingdead_images_0_00_Season_se3afbff01ecfdcfe8d4bea21cad96b088.png

This series is played out. It lost the edginess that it had several seasons ago, and the "better" production from sets, cameras lighting, etc, it's killed the grittiness that made it cool. Now it's more like floundering soap opera looking for a way to pit Ridge against Victor, and Veronica against Biancha for a final showdown to put the show out of it's misery.

Back
Top Bottom