• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

My wife and I tried to re-watch season 7. Especially when Carl stowed away in the van back to Negan’s place. He gunned down those saviors then was looking through the MBUS sights with his lost eye. Lol! Classic!
At one point last night he was walking with his pistol gripped with a right hand grip and left arm bent and had his left finger on the trigger.

At one point last night he was walking with his pistol gripped with a right hand grip and left arm bent and had his left finger on the trigger.

and the animated tiger is the best! The way they animate makes the tiger look more vivid than normal. I'll keep watching, but the writers need to have better scripts!

Just goes to show how dumb those hollywood libs are. Massive budget for a hit show and they can't even bring in somebody to give basic training/input on how firearms operate.

I hope they can manufacture ammo soon. They wasted a TON of it last night.
I know Negan is a 100 million dollar franchise, they can't kill him off just yet. but 5-6 sitting ducks = 5-6 rounds at that distance:doh:
What branch of the service instructs their forces to empty their mags by shooting out windows above the enemy?:doh:
Maybe they were thinking "cutting a few up" was a great plan:confused::confused::confused:
Yes... shame on me :doh:... I'm STILL a fan. :mmph:

I hope they can manufacture ammo soon. They wasted a TON of it last night.
I know Negan is a 100 million dollar franchise, they can't kill him off just yet. but 5-6 sitting ducks = 5-6 rounds at that distance:doh:
What branch of the service instructs their forces to empty their mags by shooting out windows above the enemy?:doh:
Maybe they were thinking "cutting a few up" was a great plan:confused::confused::confused:
Yes... shame on me :doh:... I'm STILL a fan. :mmph:

And darn, you know there has to be a few howitzers and tanks just sitting around not being used.

:crazy:

Attachments

• anim_pyro (1).gif
    anim_pyro (1).gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
  • anim_rocket.gif
    anim_rocket.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 7
  • anim_stick.gif
    anim_stick.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 7
I like the whole using walkers as a weapon thing. They should do that more often. I'd load a 53' trailer full of them, drive real slow with music blaring to attract several thousand more, then run through the gate and side of the wall at Negan's place. I'd have my folks surrounding the place to pick off Negan's guys as they tried to run. I'd come back in a couple of days with several cars and have them honking horns and doing donuts to draw the walkers back out, then I'd go in and take whatever I wanted.

Someone should have sniped Negan when he came out the door. My wife said “why don’t they just take him out instead of talking to him. The debate is useless.”

Lol!
THIS!!!!!

I was yelling at the TV...

"Shoot him! Shut up and just ****ing SHOOT HIM RIGHT NOW!!!"
:mad:

I'm with @Dundee on FTWD. I think it's actually a lot better than TWD these days.

Back
Top Bottom