• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

I've noticed they prefer special effects over blanks these days. I forget the scene but there were muzzle flashes on the AR but the bolt wasn't cycling...

Silly soap pimp :soap: That is what a bumpkin stock does for you, makes it a full auto. bolt doesn't need to cycle and never needs reloading... You should get one. :)

Good episode! Why did they bring moralez back for one episode? Owe him back pay! And Morgan, has he flipped again? And neegan hasn't been on in a couple of episodes, will he keep his promise and make Gabriel crap his pants? Looks like those heavy weapons were found by by king Ezekiel, the hard way!

Negan and Michonne will be limited this season as they were both working on other films during shooting. Michonne (Danai Gurira) is in Marvels Black Panther. And Negan (Jeffery Dean Morgan) is in a movie called Rampage.

I've noticed they prefer special effects over blanks these days. I forget the scene but there were muzzle flashes on the AR but the bolt wasn't cycling...
I noticed that last week. I can't remember the gay guys name that originally brought Ricks crew into Alexandria, but he was firing an M4 on full auto and the bolt was only cycling once for every three or four rounds the gun fired.

Maybe they're thinking safety versus originality, for the fans that are in the know, it ruins it for them.

Negan and Michonne will be limited this season as they were both working on other films during shooting. Michonne (Danai Gurira) is in Marvels Black Panther. And Negan (Jeffery Dean Morgan) is in a movie called Rampage.
I guess father Gabriel is on hold for a while too. :behindsofa:

That conserves Ammo.

Gotz to conserve them blanks. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom