• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

That will be yuge! The main characters from the beginning.

It was mentioned he started a singing career. Maybe it was him, starting big plan's for his future.
he already has rolls in other things and he has cut his hair and will be going to college so its fitting that he will be written out..hell he has spent have is life just on the walking dead..

I’ve had about all I can stand of this show. What a waste of time. Not sure how I made it past season 2 or 3. They’ve been dragging it out for far too long. The gun fighting scenes are some of the worst I’ve ever seen. I mean, it’s pitiful to watch. They had a great run but they better end it soon or it’s only a matter of time before they lose viewers en masse.

The gun fighting scenes are some of the worst I’ve ever seen. I mean, it’s pitiful to watch.

This show leaped FX makeup 10 years ahead. They set tactical/gun fighting FX back 20 years. Positively awful.

"We're on our way to a deadly encounter with some evil badasses. If they sneak up on us at a roadblock, let's sit in our cars like we're in line at a drivethru."

I may be completely wrong but I think they are working us. I bet something along these lines happens...

I think Carl was bitten and I think he will be sick for a while but recover. This will lead to some of the thinking that Carl is immune. What it is doing is setting up the Whisperer story line. The Whisperers are a cult like group that kinda worship the dead. They wear the dead skins and walk around and act like the dead even to the point of attacking the living. Carl may be sick from the bite, even human bites get infected very easy, or Carl may be sick from the same thing Gabriel is. That toxic waste they showed us earlier this season. Anyway, time will tell.

I may be completely wrong but I think they are working us. I bet something along these lines happens...

I think Carl was bitten and I think he will be sick for a while but recover. This will lead to some of the thinking that Carl is immune. What it is doing is setting up the Whisperer story line. The Whisperers are a cult like group that kinda worship the dead. They wear the dead skins and walk around and act like the dead even to the point of attacking the living. Carl may be sick from the bite, even human bites get infected very easy, or Carl may be sick from the same thing Gabriel is. That toxic waste they showed us earlier this season. Anyway, time will tell.

Very interesting. I would actually feel better about the writers if they are ****ing with us like that.

Back
Top Bottom