• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

Did anyone notice Carl's eye patch on different eyes in this episode? Several times I caught it, I believe they have done it before, but it was funny.
Also I thought they would make Carl's passing gone on several episodes, but he did himself in like a champ. Also all the talk to Rick about not being vengeful or let the anger control him, makes me think we'll see a different Rick for some time to come and by the delusions Carl was having makes me think there will be more of the family type setting, but who knows, neegan was with a young child in the delusions also, hmm, any thoughts to what's going on?

Did anyone notice Carl's eye patch on different eyes in this episode? Several times I caught it, I believe they have done it before, but it was funny.
Also I thought they would make Carl's passing gone on several episodes, but he did himself in like a champ. Also all the talk to Rick about not being vengeful or let the anger control him, makes me think we'll see a different Rick for some time to come and by the delusions Carl was having makes me think there will be more of the family type setting, but who knows, neegan was with a young child in the delusions also, hmm, any thoughts to what's going on?

Yeah, that foreshadowing was kinda weird. Didn't watch the Talking Dead so don't know if they shed any light on that or not.

The only time I noticed it swap sides is when he was looking in a mirror. We were seeing his reflection.

Back
Top Bottom