• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

The only time I noticed it swap sides is when he was looking in a mirror. We were seeing his reflection.

I could be wrong , but I noticed in some scenes it was on the left and right. Maybe we need to watch more closely, I believe they're trying to play a joke on us.

zombie shredder scene was pretty good

That was a interesting way to "dispose" of the dead!

Object lesson. Never give up your guns!
For real, why would you even think of giving away your guns .
Episode headed back to the lame time's . Kinda boring to me, not all that much credible action for the second episode of the season.

Where do they get their gas? Gasoline breaks downs fairly quickly and the ethanol fuels have a very short life span...so 8 years into the apocalypse, where do they get their gas?

Where do they get their gas? Gasoline breaks downs fairly quickly and the ethanol fuels have a very short life span...so 8 years into the apocalypse, where do they get their gas?

Fossil fuels, silly:boink:
Them veloci-raptors didn't die for nothing.
Did you miss the episode when they found the sta-bil factory? I'm actually thinking that if they can fire 6-shot revolvers 20+ times, and have unlimited ammo automatics with storm trooper accuracy, AND REMAIN ALIVE, they can turn water into gas:doh:.

Back
Top Bottom