• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

that's exactly what I thought when the bullets started blowing up. I liked today's show.

I thought it was a good episode, but as usual they drug out the ending with a hairbrained scheme about neegan so now Maggie will go nuts. But the way they tied the two separate shows together was pretty cool. Also with the garbage lady joining the hilltop makes me wonder if she'll help neegan out of his new found home, the jail.lol

Mixed feelings. At least it wasn’t an over the top cliff hanger, but also no big reason to anticipate next season... which is interesting for TWD and show runner Scott Gimple. At least there was a plausible reason the group didn’t get wiped out.. somewhat, with the ammo being sabotaged. But damn, anyone ever hear of using a scout to see what is on the other side of the hill??? How about sticking to a tree line or moving in squads, instead of just moseing along as a heard in open pasture? Will Rick ever win a fist fight with a villain? The new gimmick is to lie and cheat to win. AND... if the whole friggin group was right there watching the fight, why didn’t someone drop Negan, when it looked like ole Rick was about to get whack a moled ????

Back
Top Bottom