• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The wives always know...

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220616-135500.jpg

Y'all got the wrong wife. Yesterday I was taking pictures of a Glock 43x MOS that I was going to sell (the one in the middle). She walked in and I explained what I was doing. "I have 2 43xs, one stock slide and one with a custom slide and also a 48 mos. So I am selling the spare 43x mos". She said why? you don't need the money, just put it in the safe for now....so I did. Here is the first picture I took when I was getting ready to list it.
1655405928017.png

Y'all got the wrong wife. Yesterday I was taking pictures of a Glock 43x MOS that I was going to sell (the one in the middle). She walked in and I explained what I was doing. "I have 2 43xs, one stock slide and one with a custom slide and also a 48 mos. So I am selling the spare 43x mos". She said why? you don't need the money, just put it in the safe for now....so I did. Here is the first picture I took when I was getting ready to list it.
View attachment 4400943

Well, if I married the wrong one, my feedback would have had me divorced long ago.

I found the comic funny, but in all truth, my wife won't ever question my hobbies unless they go up my nose or have me visiting some other honey pot.

Between guns, ammo, cars and motorcycles and everything in between, if she fit the comic I posted, our floors would be so clean I'd have worn clean through them and would be polishing rocks.

Back
Top Bottom