• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Wolfman is here

HB Industries 3-lug mount socket. Very cool tool!
IMG_20190718_182554.jpg

I am going to guess that the NOMAD will still be quieter for .300, especially with the Ebrake, but I'll let you know. Definitely impressed with 9mm suppression of the Wolfman.
I used just 1/2 a wolf last year on my hunting .300 BLK in supersonic and was good to go, 1/2 a wolfman is a whole different level.
The nomad is my favorite suppressor. I liked it so much I bought two . The sound is insane

9AB41DE2-1F5B-4FDE-B697-C202FD9C38EE.jpeg

I got my 3 Lug mount in from DA and the adapter I got from HB Industries had too much play. I sent it back and they must have agreed it was out of spec because they returned my money despite the fact that it had been mounted. The whole thing kind of turned me off a bit to 3 lug, at least for the time being. After looking at how it works...I had never studied it before, I just don't like the engineering of a 3-lug, its going to be very difficult not to wind up with play at some point in its life. I ended up using rocksett on my direct thread mount for the Wolfman on the MPX and that was that. Done.
I'll try again since I have a Space Invader on the way and the tri-lug is built in already.

Back
Top Bottom