• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The world’s most effective Hi-Point

Actually, if you need a gun that will always work and is impossible to make malfunction for less than a trip to Publix, Hi-Points are the best thing out there.

All you gun snobs seem to think that it takes a $2000 1911 to put a 45 in someone kicking down your door.

No, they aren't pretty but so what, they do what God intended them to do. Put holes in bad guys. Not in a cool James Bond or Dirty Harry way, but if that's all you can afford, it's hard to beat the (literal) bang for the buck.
Preach on, bruh...

Attachments

• IMG_20220917_185544512_MP.jpg
    IMG_20220917_185544512_MP.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 2
Ignorance is not the problem,BUT THE ILLUSION of knowledge. Stop throwing this nonsense around, I bought one , and I have a safe with quite a firearms, After about 700 hundred rounds, I'm still waiting for the first malfunction, do I expect 7.000 rounds? absolutely NO, but I can say that my beautiful Sig 938 was a jamomatic from day one, and cost eight times, Hi Point as a porpoise and I'm glad that more people are able to own SOMETHING to defend themselves and their love ones. Stop putting down and bad mouthing an American company, that by the way they know what they manufacturing, they are not Blackhawks or Sigs 226, please be reasonable, and by the way, knowledgeable guy , when was the last time you had to use your hi end firearm in a defensive scenario? We all probably gonna die and never have to use it. Stay frosty, stay realistic
There it is...

I don't know, I'd take a free one. I kinda miss the slow chonk chonk recoil of .40 cal I kept in my range bag for years as a joke.
Well did you get in on this year's Macongo Murder Pool? If so you might win one in 40 (AKA Foty) and I'm kickin' in an extra mag and 25 rounds of reloads.

I have not run the piss out of my 4 Hi Points so I can't say that they're super reliable. Mainly because ammo is expensive and I'm a poor. However I haven't had one failure of any kind out of my 2 C9s my 40 pistol or 4095 carbine. I have only one real grip with any of them and that would be low capacity.

What’s the challenge?

Attend any of my pistol or carbine courses using your own Hi-Point pistol or carbine.

You don’t prepay for the class, you just attend it and run all the drills. I make all other students prepay for training courses.

If you have no stoppages or malfunctions whatsoever during the course, you don’t need to pay for the training; you get it for free. Additionally, I will come back here to ODT and acknowledge your achievement openly.

There is no arguing or diagnosing of any stoppages or malfunctions; if the firearm doesn’t perform as it should at any point in time, that’s a stoppage or malfunction.

If you have one or more stoppages or malfunctions, then you pay the normal course fee that everyone else paid, and I come back here to ODT and describe the issue that occurred.

That’s it.

Attend any of my pistol or carbine courses using your own Hi-Point pistol or carbine.

You don’t prepay for the class, you just attend it and run all the drills. I make all other students prepay for training courses.

If you have no stoppages or malfunctions whatsoever during the course, you don’t need to pay for the training; you get it for free. Additionally, I will come back here to ODT and acknowledge your achievement openly.

There is no arguing or diagnosing of any stoppages or malfunctions; if the firearm doesn’t perform as it should at any point in time, that’s a stoppage or malfunction.

If you have one or more stoppages or malfunctions, then you pay the normal course fee that everyone else paid, and I come back here to ODT and describe the issue that occurred.

That’s it.
I’ll do it and if I make it through I’ll get “hi point” in a banner around a heart tattooed on me. For the love of the game

Back
Top Bottom