• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The world’s most effective Hi-Point

I’m such an awesome gunsmith that I was able to make the Hi-Point into a viable self-defense weapon.

View attachment 4431414
And if you destroy a Macdonalds lobby with a hatchet, assaults several customers, gets out for free then he gives a live interview to a reporter.
Nothin really to see just typical day in NY.

Attachments

• ABF873B0-C6F5-4BA1-B13D-E2BA9E649D4E.png
    ABF873B0-C6F5-4BA1-B13D-E2BA9E649D4E.png
    573.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 5A7DA432-7609-4014-9E06-7CE0377B5A3C.png
    5A7DA432-7609-4014-9E06-7CE0377B5A3C.png
    1 MB · Views: 15
Hi-Points suck at any price.
My brother-in-law had/has one for a desk gun. If he still has it, it's been a long time. He said it actually functioned fine. And he's no stranger to weapons. Me personally, it's not my cup of tea. But for his purpose at the time was fine. If it got stolen, it wouldn't be a big deal

Hi-Points suck at any price.
Actually, if you need a gun that will always work and is impossible to make malfunction for less than a trip to Publix, Hi-Points are the best thing out there.

All you gun snobs seem to think that it takes a $2000 1911 to put a 45 in someone kicking down your door.

No, they aren't pretty but so what, they do what God intended them to do. Put holes in bad guys. Not in a cool James Bond or Dirty Harry way, but if that's all you can afford, it's hard to beat the (literal) bang for the buck.

Actually, if you need a gun that will always work and is impossible to make malfunction for less than a trip to Publix, Hi-Points are the best thing out there.

All you gun snobs seem to think that it takes a $2000 1911 to put a 45 in someone kicking down your door.

No, they aren't pretty but so what, they do what God intended them to do. Put holes in bad guys. Not in a cool James Bond or Dirty Harry way, but if that's all you can afford, it's hard to beat the (literal) bang for the buck.

Disagree.

Everyone says a Hi-Point will do for limited use, if you don’t fire it much, yadda yadda yadda.

The kicker is, you don’t get to pick when it malfunctions. It may be right off the bat, when you need it most.

So, no, it may NOT put holes in a bad guy. It may help the bad guy put holes in YOU.

Hi-Point is a POS and a joke of a firearm. I question the knowledge, capabilities, and background of anyone that defends them.

To me that looks like a gluck.. biggest POS to ever make the market
Actually I’ve seen diarrhea **** look better and perform better than glucks

Back
Top Bottom