• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The world’s most effective Hi-Point

I've used Glocks quite a bit. I don't recall ever having a problem. I have to admit I wasn't a fan of polymer guns when I had to start using one. But if I'd been given a choice for the purpose I was using it for, I don't know that I'd picked something else either

Disagree.

Everyone says a Hi-Point will do for limited use, if you don’t fire it much, yadda yadda yadda.

The kicker is, you don’t get to pick when it malfunctions. It may be right off the bat, when you need it most.

So, no, it may NOT put holes in a bad guy. It may help the bad guy put holes in YOU.

Hi-Point is a POS and a joke of a firearm. I question the knowledge, capabilities, and background of anyone that defends them.
Ignorance is not the problem,BUT THE ILLUSION of knowledge. Stop throwing this nonsense around, I bought one , and I have a safe with quite a firearms, After about 700 hundred rounds, I'm still waiting for the first malfunction, do I expect 7.000 rounds? absolutely NO, but I can say that my beautiful Sig 938 was a jamomatic from day one, and cost eight times, Hi Point as a porpoise and I'm glad that more people are able to own SOMETHING to defend themselves and their love ones. Stop putting down and bad mouthing an American company, that by the way they know what they manufacturing, they are not Blackhawks or Sigs 226, please be reasonable, and by the way, knowledgeable guy , when was the last time you had to use your hi end firearm in a defensive scenario? We all probably gonna die and never have to use it. Stay frosty, stay realistic

Ignorance is not the problem,BUT THE ILLUSION of knowledge. Stop throwing this nonsense around, I bought one , and I have a safe with quite a firearms, After about 700 hundred rounds, I'm still waiting for the first malfunction, do I expect 7.000 rounds? absolutely NO, but I can say that my beautiful Sig 938 was a jamomatic from day one, and cost eight times, Hi Point as a porpoise and I'm glad that more people are able to own SOMETHING to defend themselves and their love ones. Stop putting down and bad mouthing an American company, that by the way they know what they manufacturing, they are not Blackhawks or Sigs 226, please be reasonable, and by the way, knowledgeable guy , when was the last time you had to use your hi end firearm in a defensive scenario? We all probably gonna die and never have to use it. Stay frosty, stay realistic
Well spoken

Still waiting for someone to put their money where their mouth is and take you up on that hi point challenge.

Anytime I see someone defending their hi point it’s a clear indication they don’t shoot it very much.

F8D47A60-9D78-4B0F-93CD-436E74539BC7.jpeg

Don't get me wrong, a HiPoint wouldn't be my first choice in a self defense gun. They are bulky and heavy and have a limited capacity.

But they are also VERY affordable, are easy to shoot (heavy guns kick less) and are generally as reliable as any other 'budget' gun (and probably more so than some high-end 1911s).

They get a lot of smack-talk and there's no denying they are the gun of choice for poorer criminals (rich ones get Glocks), but a cheap, reliable pistol (or carbine) definitely has a place.

Back
Top Bottom