• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The worst ammo ...

I must not shoot enough, or am buying the right kind of ammo as I've never had issues with any ammo besides grouping a rifle...but that's subjective. Mine my hate it, and yours may make .0007 MOA with it lol.

I've not really come across an ammo that I dislike or didn't function properly. I see a lot of hate for the remington golden bullets but they serve their purpose...quality may not be 100% but they are cheap and plentiful and I've not had any problems related to the bullets other then a few failures to fire out of the 4000 rounds I've put down range.

I did have one silver bear 9x18 with the primer seated backwards but that is 1 problem out of 1000+ rounds.

GA arms .223 sucks, I was shooting over a small pond (50 yards across) and 10 rounds out of a magazine hit the water about half way across. Could have just been the lot, but it was very unsafe.

oh no dont tell me that. =( which load where you shooting? I just ordered 500 rds of the 69 smks and the 147 jhp subsonic 9mm. I shot a few hundred of the 9mm and it shot great but i havent shot the 223 yet. Hopefully the 69 smk will work out ok.

oh no dont tell me that. =( which load where you shooting? I just ordered 500 rds of the 69 smks and the 147 jhp subsonic 9mm. I shot a few hundred of the 9mm and it shot great but i havent shot the 223 yet. Hopefully the 69 smk will work out ok.

I never had any problems with their 9mm Makarov other then only being able to load 7+1 instead of 8+1 because of feeding issues on the hollow points...absolutely no issues with the fmj

PMC=Poorly Made Cartridges

Funny...I've shot thousands (no exaggeration) or rounds of PMC through various handguns and never had a problem with any of their stuff.

I refuse to buy Sellier & Belloit ammo. I wouldn't accept it if you gave it to me. Never got a box of it to run through any given weapon without jamming, stovepiping, etc.

Back
Top Bottom