• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The worst ammo ...

...but as far as rimfire I despise remington golden bullets. I love me some federal bulk though.

Have to agree wholeheartedly with both of these. Love the Federal stuff, especially the Match grade 22 stuff. All of my 22's like that stuff. Both of them hate the Remington crap. Last batch I had...about 2/3 of the bullets could be turned in the casing using finger pressure only. Never seen that with any other rimfire ammo.

True story, but they still function in all of my 22s

Mind you I'm not saying they're anything better then dirt cheap plinking ammo.

True...they still function in my old Marlin 60, but my daughter's Beretta NEOS won't run them at all. Maybe 3 out of 10 will feed properly. But it eats Federal and Winchester...even hollow points...like clockwork.

Tul ammo... That crap is horrible... The Wal mart federal brown box stuff fires well... I am currently running a bunch of freedom munitions (new and reman) about 1k through and not a single issue (and it is cheeeeeeaaaaap)...
Tula is not a deal-breaker for glocks - can't say the same about the others though

3131795305_dc42c38b5d_z.jpg

Golden bullets for sure as far as 22 is concerned. I left about 400 at Charlie Elliot one time. I won't even try the off brand ammo where cf is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom