• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the worst kind of hunter-shot 2 dogs because he wanted to

I am going to leave this conversation here. I am sure some panty waist lib is already trying to get a Moderator to come down on me. But killing 2 dogs is pretty damn weak.

I've wanted to shoot dogs that ran deer off while I was about to take a shot at the deer.
I was pretty pissed and wanted to shoot them but really it was the dogs owners fault for purposely letting them run loose every time they saw my vehicle park across the street at the property gate every evening.
I knew if I shot them the owner would have got what he wanted, a lawsuit.
I've shot plenty of wild dogs in packs when I lived in Pennsylvania because they would kill our farm animals.

We had so many deer up there that the morons introduced coyotes into the wild then we got over run with coyotes that had domestic dogs running with the coyotes....it was out of control.
As far as this story....they wrote it like the guy murdered two human beings and the story lacked a lot of info.
The dumb ass owner should have kept his dogs tied so it's his Fault just as well.
The guy that shot them, if he shot them just because he was bored then he should be fined the cost of two new dogs and maybe suspend his license for a year or so but to jail him for two years is pretty harsh although it might send a message to others who are in the same situation.

Now if they would treat human murderers with the same public outrage then maybe judges would quit letting murderers out on bond and early release and idiots might quit killing people for fun.

Back
Top Bottom