• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the worst kind of hunter-shot 2 dogs because he wanted to

This turd has now been fired.
Screenshot_2016-11-30-12-12-31.png

I don't see anyone condoning what may or may not have happened in the OP, but I'm shocked that some people here condone the harassment of wildlife by dogs (collared or not)... Please note this does not include hunting with dogs since they are under control.

Let's make this simple.
  1. Yotes in GA nature are not natural.
  2. Wild hogs in GA nature are not natural.
  3. Dogs in GA nature are not natural.
The amount of damage inflicted by any of the aforementioned groups is irrelevant - not natural means not natural.

No one condones the harrasment of wildlife by dogs, but they do seperate the fact that a yote or wild hog wants to hurt you and the dog mostly just wants to love you

No one condones the harrasment of wildlife by dogs, but they do seperate the fact that a yote or wild hog wants to hurt you and the dog mostly just wants to love you

:wacko: You obviously don't get out in the woods much. Yotes don't charge. I've had a few pigs charge. I've lost count on the number of dogs that have charged...

But it still doesn't change the fact that harassment of wildlife is just that - harassment of wildlife. Your "feels" for Fido don't change that simple fact.

:wacko: You obviously don't get out in the woods much. Yotes don't charge. I've had a few pigs charge. I've lost count on the number of dogs that have charged...

But it still doesn't change the fact that harassment of wildlife is just that - harassment of wildlife. Your "feels" for Fido don't change that simple fact.
Never had one charge but I have had them follow me out of the woods staying 50-60 yards back in the dark, slightly unnerving to say the least. Most of the time they hightail it the other way.

Yotes in georgia are natural, they are migrated here. not like pigs that were brought in. And yea I don't deer hunt so I don't have the same feeling about dogs roming the woods as some others do. I just imagine poor little Benji trying to get home. But just blasting a dog for the hell of it is wrong. there are exceptions where something must be done about nusience dogs but that dosen't mean I have to like it.

Yotes in georgia are natural, they are migrated here. not like pigs that were brought in. And yea I don't deer hunt so I don't have the same feeling about dogs roming the woods as some others do. I just imagine poor little Benji trying to get home. But just blasting a dog for the hell of it is wrong. there are exceptions where something must be done about nusience dogs but that dosen't mean I have to like it.

Coyotes in GA are not natural. They are non-native. "Among the non-native wildlife found throughout the southeast, coyotes are unique in their ability to rapidly acclimate to a variety of habitats. "

Once again I've not seen one person in this thread condone killing dogs for the sake of killing dogs. And the point isn't whether or not it bothers you if some dogs disrupt your hunt. The point is that the dogs are harassing wildlife, and they don't belong there.

I don't see anyone condoning what may or may not have happened in the OP, but I'm shocked that some people here condone the harassment of wildlife by dogs (collared or not)... Please note this does not include hunting with dogs since they are under control.

Let's make this simple.
  1. Yotes in GA nature are not natural.
  2. Wild hogs in GA nature are not natural.
  3. Dogs in GA nature are not natural.
The amount of damage inflicted by any of the aforementioned groups is irrelevant - not natural means not natural.
Who is condoning that? ??? (And if you want to talk about "damage to nature" I'm pretty sure the worst critters aren't on 4 legs.).
I'm personally condoning following the law.
My neighbors cows and donkeys have gotten onto my property more than once. Cows love food plots. (And fruit trees and native browse...). I guess I should have just shot them.

Back
Top Bottom