• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The worst outcome I’ve ever seen

There’s a guy that will take care of that for you…

Six years after the death of his father, while he was in college, Evan had an urge he had never felt before; to pull hair out of a shower drain. And sniff it.

He now collects hair from drains up to three times a week.

“It has to be out of a shower drain. I can’t just go to the closest barber shop. I can’t go up to a girl and ask her to pull out some hair…” he says.

“Long brown hair is probably my favourite. It has to be slimy. It has to be wet.” Evan often uses coat hangers, tweezers or toothbrushes to access the hair from the bottom of the drain pipe.

He says, however, that he is sure to, “always throw out the toothbrushes to be respectful. Because that’s gross…”

When he visits someone’s house, Evan is confronted by the impulse to retrieve hair from the drain. He asks to use their bathroom, and then begins to feel “panicky and sweaty”.

“Once I find the hair the stress is gone,” he explains.

“About three to five seconds later I get disgusted. I throw it away. I regret doing it every time.”

There’s a guy that will take care of that for you…

Six years after the death of his father, while he was in college, Evan had an urge he had never felt before; to pull hair out of a shower drain. And sniff it.

He now collects hair from drains up to three times a week.

“It has to be out of a shower drain. I can’t just go to the closest barber shop. I can’t go up to a girl and ask her to pull out some hair…” he says.

“Long brown hair is probably my favourite. It has to be slimy. It has to be wet.” Evan often uses coat hangers, tweezers or toothbrushes to access the hair from the bottom of the drain pipe.

He says, however, that he is sure to, “always throw out the toothbrushes to be respectful. Because that’s gross…”

When he visits someone’s house, Evan is confronted by the impulse to retrieve hair from the drain. He asks to use their bathroom, and then begins to feel “panicky and sweaty”.

“Once I find the hair the stress is gone,” he explains.

“About three to five seconds later I get disgusted. I throw it away. I regret doing it every time.”
’it has to be slimy, it has to be wet’
He giving himself a handy with that clog? ‘Three to five seconds later….I throw it away’.
Guess that’s no worse than the kid in ‘Portnoy’s Compaint’ who used a piece of raw calve’s liver…

’it has to be slimy, it has to be wet’
He giving himself a handy with that clog? ‘Three to five seconds later….I throw it away’.
Guess that’s no worse than the kid in ‘Portnoy’s Compaint’ who used a piece of raw calve’s liver…
It’s that post nut clarity 🤣🤢🤮

Back
Top Bottom