• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of the NAA mini revolvers and have owned several over the years. I'm always impressed with their quality and craftsmanship, and I've always been a sucker for miniature anything. Well I've decided I'm going to try and collect as many as I can (at under 300.00 for most I can maybe afford it!) so newest to my collection; 1/1500 special Talo edition BugOut NAA. My serial number is 0454, came with NAA box, water proof pelican type case with 2 rubber mats. Orange hogue over grips (lost in the woods easy to find?) will probably change out to wood at some point. Shoots .22LR BUT build on the magnum frame so holsters are a magnum search. If desired NAA can spin you out a .22 WMR. Cylinder to match your LR cylinder. Equipped with a tritium XS front sight, a lot of nice milling/lightening cuts, and a stepped down bbl. also has the "sheriff" type cyclinder lock. So far love it. Ran 20 through it tonight. Face shots at 7y and one billion holes with snake shot haha. I love the craftsmanship of these little guys. Their limited editions are always fun, the Gambler series, King and Queen of hearts, case color , the list goes on and on and on. Anyone else have an unhealthy obsession with the NAA line of minis??

IMG_6261.JPG
IMG_6297.JPG
IMG_6299.JPG
IMG_6300.JPG
IMG_6302.JPG
IMG_6304.JPG

I've always been a fan of the NAA mini revolvers and have owned several over the years. Well I've decided I'm going to try and collect them all (at under 300.00 for most I can maybe afford it!) so newest to my collection; 1/1500 special Talo edition BugOut NAA. My serial number is 0454, came with NAA box, water proof pelican type case with 2 rubber mats. Orange hogue over grips (lost in the woods easy to find?) will probably change out to wood at some point. Shoots .22LR BUT build on the magnum frame so holsters are a magnum search. If desired NAA can spin you out a .22 WMR. Cylinder to match your LR cylinder. Equipped with a tritium XS front sight, a lot of nice milling/lightening cuts, and a stepped down bbl. also has the "sheriff" type cyclinder lock. So far love it. Ran 20 through it tonight. Face shots at 7y and one billion holes with snake shot haha. I love the craftsmanship of these little guys. Anyone else have an unhealthy obsession with the NAA line of minis??

View attachment 1280503 View attachment 1280504 View attachment 1280529 View attachment 1280530 View attachment 1280531 View attachment 1280532
you'll shoot you eye out kid...! LOL! cool little pistols!

They are cool little guns. Took mine to the range today and the guys working there enjoyed getting to shot it. I got the wasp 1.5' shots 22lr or 22mag. Like that orange OP!

View attachment 1280546
The wasp is a sweet shooter for sure! I probably will get the case hardened mini mini next
IMG_6264.JPG
super bad

Back
Top Bottom