• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Got my online receipt on my Talo NAA Bugout..... should have it sometime this week. FFL holder is charging me $20 for the transfer..... if I had someone around to have done that for free that would have been sweet!

I did not get a confirmation from them today and my credit card didn't get hit....:confused: I have an order number and shot them an email this afternoon so we will see.

Forgive me for it, but I am not reading back through all the posts to see. But have y'all seen this new NAA Ranger?
NAA-22M-BTII.jpg

Forgive me for it, but I am not reading back through all the posts to see. But have y'all seen this new NAA Ranger?View attachment 1421956
Sure have. The Ranger 2 early bird specials are already in guys hands. For someone richer than I they can be had on GB time Meow. It's super BA. They will be a part of the regular line up this time thank God! That's from the horses mouth so don't feel the need to rush out all crazy and Pay exorbitant amounts unless you want the special Early Bird SN# and to gloat and boast on here in which case we are all unworthy :hail: I cannot wait to have one it's killing me

Forgive me for it, but I am not reading back through all the posts to see. But have y'all seen this new NAA Ranger?View attachment 1421956
I like it. Looks like a combo of the old S&W top break and a stretched short barrel Dirty Harry guns. Just from the end of the cylinder forward has the Harry likeness. Cute little thing though. I need one.

Back
Top Bottom