• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I'm waiting on him to break and sell his snubby sidewinder for da cheap :bounce:

When my dad brought me into adventure outdoors he was like "get what you want" and I literally sat at the counter with the Mini Master in my right hand and the Earl in my left. it was a tough decision, but the Earl said "I'll be your huckleberry" so I couldnt back down. And now he's standing tall on all his compadres. Family photo coming up on Christmas when I can free my WASP from its wrapping paper prison.

View attachment 1419818

I got to hold an Earl yesterday and it did make me question whether the Mini Master had to be next or not.

Sure have. The Ranger 2 early bird specials are already in guys hands. For someone richer than I they can be had on GB time Meow. It's super BA. They will be a part of the regular line up this time thank God! That's from the horses mouth so don't feel the need to rush out all crazy and Pay exorbitant amounts unless you want the special Early Bird SN# and to gloat and boast on here in which case we are all unworthy :hail: I cannot wait to have one it's killing me

I tried, but I'm glad I didn't get an Early Bird! It would be hard to make myself shoot a "First Edition", and I don't want a gun I can't shoot. I'll definitely have one of the Production ones.

I didn't but that sounds just about crazy enough to work! I've been looking at holsters lately and there's almost as many options for a mini as a Glock. I've got some niceeeeeeee leather ones I've been looking at too. It's gonna be a holster shopping fest here soon. I've almost rubbed a hole straight through a Desantis suede pocket holster lol. I have been carrying a mini in my right pocket everyday, everywhere, minus Court for my dad, since I got the Bugout. I'm always looking for a new way to carry :yo::spy:

I wear slip-on Redwing Boots "Cowboy Boot". I am looking for an IWB Holster for my Black Widow as a Boot Gun. I know for a fact that a Ruger LCP will ride comfortably this way so I probably won't feel the BW at all!

Back
Top Bottom