• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I want a bug out . How much were they before they went to $261?
Can you shoot stingers in these?
Sure can and velocitors.
I shoot old school quik shok hyper velocity rounds I found in my deceased grandfathers desk outta mine lol

IMG_5710.JPG

It’s the little things in life!

December 13, 2017, 5:29 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
ATLANTA GA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our ATLANTA GA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on December 13, 2017 at 5:29 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I am hopeful that I will get a call from Cherokee Pawn on Friday. Merry Christmas to me!!!!

Mine is still in Kentucky :pout:

Dang! Hope you didn't draw the short straw. It's a good sign they still say "in stock" albeit a bit more expensive. Maybe they're debating whether to charge your card 230 or 270 :grouphug:

Lol. I’ve got a tracking number and it’s been picked up but it’s still hasn’t made it out of the state. I’m in no hurry. Just jealous. Still haven’t shot the one I picked up from gadgets. Wish I lived further out of town. Tempted to run back down to Moreland where I can pop off a few rounds without raising any eyebrows.

I'd like to have one of those
It gets the most smiles. My ODA buddy came over last night and stayed with me while he's in town. I showed him all the minis he got a kick outta the .22 short.

Try watching this guy dry fire a .22 short NAA without laughing.
IMG_4522.JPG

He too is going to be the proud owner of a black widow after window shopping my collection.

Funny thing is he was the 18B lol, SF weapons sergeant and he had no clue what a NAA mini was :becky: he was super intrigued by the mechanics and loved the safety notches. Y'all know what that means right? Now I can tell people Special Forces carries them :lol::lol:

It gets the most smiles. My ODA buddy came over last night and stayed with me while he's in town. I showed him all the minis he got a kick outta the .22 short.

Try watching this guy dry fire a .22 short NAA without laughing.
View attachment 1424570

He too is going to be the proud owner of a black widow after window shopping my collection.

Funny thing is he was the 18B lol, SF weapons sergeant and he had no clue what a NAA mini was :becky: he was super intrigued by the mechanics and loved the safety notches. Y'all know what that means right? Now I can tell people Special Forces carries them :lol::lol:

That's awesome

Back
Top Bottom