• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I now have Kentucky Gun Company as one of my favorites. They have Cherokee Pawn as an FFL so no need to send them anything. Just add to cart, pay and wait a few days for Cherokee Pawn to give me a call. Dangerous. It’s like Gunazon Prime.

Lol and Cherokee has free FFL right?

I now have Kentucky Gun Company as one of my favorites. They have Cherokee Pawn as an FFL so no need to send them anything. Just add to cart, pay and wait a few days for Cherokee Pawn to give me a call. Dangerous. It’s like Gunazon Prime.
The most financially dangerous of combinations.

Yeah I think you'd be sucking pretty hard. It'd tear your peepers up! I load mine with rat shot when I'm belly crawling through customers crawl spaces living the high life. I've only encountered one rat and all I had was a 16oz Estwing Hammer. I did work on that thing. Came out the crawlspace with the 1000 yard stare and blood splatter on me Lolol raw. It's easier to click and bang but I wonder what the customer would think when I fire one off below their floor system

You need to carry suppressed!

Free transfers, correct. Although may rethink that policy if the only time they see me is when I come in to do a little paperwork, walk out with a new item, all without opening my wallet.

Not to tell you what to do, but you should at least buy some ammo. They do have to pay someone to receive the gun and to run the paperwork.

Just my $.02

Not to tell you what to do, but you should at least buy some ammo. They do have to pay someone to receive the gun and to run the paperwork.

Just my $.02
:) I was just kidding...I buy plenty from them. They know me by name. I get greeted like Norm did on Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom