• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Hey guys, look what Cherokee gun had waiting for me this morning...
:boink:

View attachment 1318804 View attachment 1318806

Beautiful, simply beautiful. I'm not sure I could make myself shoot that little baby if it was mine. If you plan to shoot it, I found a statement in the faqs portion of the NAA website that might interest you. You might already know this; but it never hurts to play it safe.

Are the mother of pearl grips made of real mother of pearl? Yes. We recommend removing these grips from the gun before shooting, as they are very likely (almost guaranteed) to crack if you shoot the gun with them on. While the Synthetic Pearl (plastic) is more durable, those have cracked as well.

Beautiful, simply beautiful. I'm not sure I could make myself shoot that little baby if it was mine. If you plan to shoot it, I found a statement in the faqs portion of the NAA website that might interest you. You might already know this; but it never hurts to play it safe.

Thanks man! They're definately real mother of pearl...but she's my bar b que gun, not a shooter

Holster? I saw on the news where they busted some prostitute. She had one holstered in the money maker.

When I did some training many years ago at GPSTC in Forsyth we saw XRays of a guy who had not only a NAA mini, but also a handcuff key in his "prison wallet".......Where there's a will, there's a dangerous anus.

Back
Top Bottom