• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

It's definitely the first thing I think about when I wake up, don't tell my ______ insert loved one or health professional here.

A mini revolver bi-weekly will reduce your bad bank account levels healthily

I agree; but some guys favor the extra weight of the Hornady. I doubt that 5 gr will make much difference.

In real life, I would never expect to use this gun for self defense unless things really went downhill in a hurry. My normal EDC is an EAA Witness .38 Super. I suppose the Pug is the ideal backup for that. If a bad guy is still doing his thing after 35 rounds of .38 Super are expended, the Pug is small enough that it won't hurt much when he shoves it in one of my orifices. :D
Same here, I usually carry a 42 tricked out or a 2.0 but since I've started this kick I've had a mini in my pocket as well everyday non stop and haven't even noticed. Took several couch naps and it never bugged me. I carry it for snakes, beer cans, back up gun, rats, bets, conversation etc

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-naa-22lr.1508626/

190.00 with the good holster to get someone started!

Dallas, GA

I've been front pocket carrying my Maggie with that DeSantis X5 holster I got with the WASP trade last week and love the holster. Can't tell the added material, the 5 rounds hold some shot shells for critters and the holster contours in your pocket.

2 great trades this past weekend. These things are alot of fun....kind of like the baseball cards of the gun world

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom