• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

A8E67103-C2C0-4808-B719-C44A3DEC553D.jpeg

Picked these up at the Daytona Flea Market last week. All mine are Magnums, so now I have to get a LR to put them on. #addiction

Cherokee Gun has an naa .22wmr with purple pearl grips and all the metal looks color case-hardened with a slight purple tint. It actually looked really nice....almost bought it for Mrs AC
Yes they’re called the “rainbow” and they’re very neat looking someone buy my “mini shadow” so I can get one!
NONAA22MSRBW
22MAG 1-1/8" MAGENTA MAGNUM
75E18E21-3C8D-4A1D-ACC1-204B4761E1CC.jpeg

My problem is I rarely sell. It's an illness I know.

My wife asked me to never sell another gun. I asked her why and she said, “you grieve over them like a lost friend”. I guess she’s right. Finally, I am at the place I don’t have to sell something so I can buy something, but I still can’t buy everything I want. I wonder though, if you could have everything you want, would you want anything?

Guilty of NAA Infidelity if I have another smaller gun obsession??? Ha. Black ash grips pkg finally came in today after 2-month backorder. Just figured to share since these BA, like NAA, are not same ole typical

View attachment 1972439 View attachment 1972440 View attachment 1972441 View attachment 1972442

I want one of these, but they are so heavy. The quality is obvious even though I’ve never shot one. I’m afraid if I buy the 410 I want; I’ll have to have all the other barrels too!

I want one of these, but they are so heavy. The quality is obvious even though I’ve never shot one. I’m afraid if I buy the 410 I want; I’ll have to have all the other barrels too!

Yea man, bit heavy- but driver's cross draw horizontal holster so pretty comfortable. And yes- get one and you'll want all the bbls lol....currently have 410/45LC, 380, 9mm and 327 fed mag and they ain't inexpensive! Dont recall exact, they have like 28 or so different bbls in various calibers / lengths

Yea man, bit heavy- but driver's cross draw horizontal holster so pretty comfortable. And yes- get one and you'll want all the bbls lol....currently have 410/45LC, 380, 9mm and 327 fed mag and they ain't inexpensive! Dont recall exact, they have like 28 or so different bbls in various calibers / lengths

Guy at the Gun Show had on leather suspenders with a Bond Arms rig on it. I’ve never worn suspenders, but that looked bad a#$, so I might start.

Guy at the Gun Show had on leather suspenders with a Bond Arms rig on it. I’ve never worn suspenders, but that looked bad a#$, so I might start.
There's a guy that attends the RK shows frequently that has NAA's on his belt on a suspenders under his hat and they're all beautifully etched engraved. I think that's what he does for a business.

Back
Top Bottom