• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

On a rainy Sunday I have been thinking about something and would like some input from you NAA Mini guys. I was thinking about that 22 mag at Cabelas. I think the barrel is too long for the gun and it looks funny. What if......you cut the barrel down to around 2 1/2-3". Then put a new front sight. Then Cerakote it and put different grips.

I am gonna stop by tomorrow and if it is there, I'm getting it and I'm gonna Bubba it out. Burnt bronze Cerakote, shorter barrel. I'm pretty handy, so I will buy some G10 slabs and play around with the grips.

I will have

Did anyone buy this this weekend? I have a coupon for $20 off and I am thinking about stopping by tomorrow. For $180, this would be a fun gun to customize, or Bubbaize, all in how you look at it.

Go for it! I got a "bubba" wild idea for a mini too my gunsmith buddy is cooking up for me! In for pics

On a rainy Sunday I have been thinking about something and would like some input from you NAA Mini guys. I was thinking about that 22 mag at Cabelas. I think the barrel is too long for the gun and it looks funny. What if......you cut the barrel down to around 2 1/2-3". Then put a new front sight. Then Cerakote it and put different grips.

I am gonna stop by tomorrow and if it is there, I'm getting it and I'm gonna Bubba it out. Burnt bronze Cerakote, shorter barrel. I'm pretty handy, so I will buy some G10 slabs and play around with the grips.

I will have

Did anyone buy this this weekend? I have a coupon for $20 off and I am thinking about stopping by tomorrow. For $180, this would be a fun gun to customize, or Bubbaize, all in how you look at it.
You'll have a lot into it but it will be awesome in four pictures. Oh and don't hesitate to make an offer fence like that and probably been sitting awhile

You'll have a lot into it but it will be awesome in four pictures. Oh and don't hesitate to make an offer fence like that and probably been sitting awhile

I realize I will have more in it than its worth. But, I can cut it down myself, I have all the spray equipment to Cerakote and have been wanting to give it a try and I will make the grips myself. I also pretty much never sell or trade anything, so I will make it my gun. If I don't like it, I will give it to my oldest son.

I like taking pictures, so if it all works out, I will post as I go.

I realize I will have more in it than its worth. But, I can cut it down myself, I have all the spray equipment to Cerakote and have been wanting to give it a try and I will make the grips myself. I also pretty much never sell or trade anything, so I will make it my gun. If I don't like it, I will give it to my oldest son.

I like taking pictures, so if it all works out, I will post as I go.
Well dang I have about a half a dozen beaters I'd love to have cerakoted LOL

They weren't until JDS556762 JDS556762 started this thread and the demand went up therfore the prices went up! :)

I take different routes home now hoping I can find a pawn shop that might have a few in stock.
Yep, it's all JDS556762 JDS556762 's fault!! He's become the NAA mini pimp. He needs the hat and bling too!!

Back
Top Bottom