• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Okay, I don't want to kick the "sacred cow", but no one ever mentions the NAA Guardians. Do we not like them?
upload_2017-11-15_7-53-26.png
Okay, being honest, I do like kicking "sacred cows" sometimes!

Okay, I don't want to kick the "sacred cow", but no one ever mentions the NAA Guardians. Do we not like them?View attachment 1390299Okay, being honest, I do like kicking "sacred cows" sometimes!

I think they are pretty cool for a pocket gun. I've thought about a .32 to throw in my pocket when I'm running to the store.

Okay, I don't want to kick the "sacred cow", but no one ever mentions the NAA Guardians. Do we not like them?View attachment 1390299Okay, being honest, I do like kicking "sacred cows" sometimes!
Guardians are more than welcome on a thread. In my opinion, it's a NAA, it's a mini! I will own some guardians myself and have been secretly drooling over a few (can you say engraved?) I'd like to be able to shoot one before I bought, not that it would sway my purchase more so I wouldn't have to shoot a nice guardian a lot if I didn't want to! Anyone got one?

Let's talk Guardians!

To me, the guardians are ok but i like the Beretta 21a better because it’s SA / DA and mine is threaded for a suppressor (thanks to Bryan at Dobbs Defense)

Guardians are more than welcome on a thread. In my opinion, it's a NAA, it's a mini! I will own some guardians myself and have been secretly drooling over a few (can you say engraved?) I'd like to be able to shoot one before I bought, not that it would sway my purchase more so I wouldn't have to shoot a nice guardian a lot if I didn't want to! Anyone got one?

Let's talk Guardians!
None in my stable. Bauer is as close as I get.
sold my Bobcat and Tomcat for some reason I do not recall.

Back
Top Bottom