• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I have Clip Draws & Techna Clips on a few guns and I really like them for carry. Some are not as comfortable when actually shooting, but they're easy to tuck and go. I was going to ask if there was something like that for the Mini's & then i found this. Anybody ever use one?
upload_2017-11-18_12-44-59.png

The problem with them, is that KelTec ruined the market. You can get a much lighter .32 or .380 for a lot cheaper now. And when it comes to pocket carry, lighter wins every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good Point! I sold my first NAA to buy a Keltec 32. At that time I had to sell one before I could buy another. Now I'm going to sell the Keltec to buy another NAA! Funny how that works.

Okay stop it! Now you've got me looking at Tomcats & Bobcats! One addiction at a time please!

I've bought and sold 2 Tomcats. When I don't have one I want one.

The Bobcat isn’t much larger than my NAA Sidewinder

054140E4-B4F2-4500-8AA6-710324DF2E42.jpeg EBB5D5F5-7758-4375-B8AA-7AE8256D5C2A.jpeg

...and the Bobcat does have that one add’l feature:

22ABAB84-A6A6-4105-B6DC-8A2CAA72998F.jpeg

So.....just get both !

I have Clip Draws & Techna Clips on a few guns and I really like them for carry. Some are not as comfortable when actually shooting, but they're easy to tuck and go. I was going to ask if there was something like that for the Mini's & then i found this. Anybody ever use one?
View attachment 1393555
Never have but man I'm interested im going to look into that nice find

Back
Top Bottom