• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There goes the price of Ammunition….

Wow if only the value of labor hadn't been destroyed by mass illegal immigration.

Rent is on average what? 1500? before bills and inflated grocery prices. Sorry i dont want to work for a company that wont get off their wallet because boomer bob needs another bender in thailand
rent is 1500 a month because labor is 20 an hour.

The entire industrial base as a whole is and has been broken for some time now. We got a revolving door at the company I work for. Mostly young folks who get their feeling hurt when they get.spoken to for watching videos and playing games on their cell phone instead of doing the job they get paid $20.00 plus an hour to do, and that is for a entry level job. Most of them don’t last a week.
Where is this 20.00 an hr job at sir.. I may know some hard workers .. if it’s not too far away

The US will quickly run out of soldiers in a war with China and it would be hilarious to watch and hear the whining, wailing and gnashing of teeth if they instituted the draft.
Thats just from the manbun bitches…
Wait till the chicks with dicks open the mail…

Thats just from the manbun bitches…
Wait till the chicks with dicks open the the mail…
Today’s military has to be inclusive so everybody 18-30 is cannon fodder with no deferments for college, married, tranny etc. Everybody’s gonna be a bullet stopper.

Back
Top Bottom