• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There goes the price of Ammunition….

Maybe "long-range, precision-guided munitions" might not mean what you think it means. Anyway, US isn't invading China without a draft. I'm personally for 100% compulsory service just for the hilarity that would ensue. A Chinese invasion of Taiwan would be very costly for the Red China, I believe.
The U.S. doesn't "invade" anyone haha. When they say war is imminent as of 2025 or were going to war with China in 2025, these are assessments of the PLA a.) invading Taiwan or b.) Swerving outvw their lane in other territorial disputes or c.) Attacking us. The U.S. doesn't invade unless we are invaded. Not trying to scholar this out, just want to set the record straight for the..."less fortunate". Not you 'silloh.

Was amazed at this list…

Gee I wonder if there are any precision guided weapons in any of them there blackhawks…………….
Oh man. You’re mixed up in terminology. No, there is none in a Blackhawk.

The U.S. doesn't "invade" anyone haha. When they say war is imminent as of 2025 or were going to war with China in 2025, these are assessments of the PLA a.) invading Taiwan or b.) Swerving outvw their lane in other territorial disputes or c.) Attacking us. The U.S. doesn't invade unless we are invaded. Not trying to scholar this out, just want to set the record straight for the..."less fortunate". Not you 'silloh.
I don’t think a US invasion of China is likely at all. The rest of the stuff, don’t think I follow.

We invaded Vietnam, iraq, Afghanistan…what are you talking about?

We invaded Vietnam, iraq, Afghanistan…what are you talking about?
Negative. It's not considered an invasion. Even Iraq wasn't considered an "invasion". Now, you and I both know what is what but in certain communities and according to doctrine, the U.S. does not "invade". Matter of fact the terminology is frowned upon. I'm sure the Google warriors on here will find something on the intrawebs pertaining to "invasion", which fascinates me because they can't google the value of a Glock, a 19x, or any other firearm and compare it to multiple sources. I certainly don't know everything and may be corrected but I can stand on certain issues if necessary as well. I always love a good debate and not afraid to learn if it's viable information.

Back
Top Bottom