• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There goes the price of Ammunition….

Negative. It's not considered an invasion. Even Iraq wasn't considered an "invasion". Now, you and I both know what is what but in certain communities and according to doctrine, the U.S. does not "invade". Matter of fact the terminology is frowned upon. I'm sure the Google warriors on here will find something on the intrawebs pertaining to "invasion", which fascinates me because they can't google the value of a Glock, a 19x, or any other firearm and compare it to multiple sources. I certainly don't know everything and may be corrected but I can stand on certain issues if necessary as well. I always love a good debate and not afraid to learn if it's viable information.
Please explain to me how sending in massive amounts of troops into a foreign country, and then slaughtering the population in an attempt to overthrow/set up a puppet government does not equate to an invasion?

Who needs ammo when you have these top notch generals working for us. Just the sight of these rare beauties will scare off the chicoms.
1675089405150.png

you vote gimmedat don't you? Trump didn't get us into any wars when he was president.
But....but..... Orange Man made us the enemies of the world and we're lucky enough to have a brave and noble leader like Biden to guide us through the wars that will result from Trump's ineptitude in handling foreign affairs. Biden has the experience and leadership qualities we'll need to defeat our enemies. He's a real tough guy, like street tough. Just ask him about Cornpop.

At least that's how history WILL record these events should war break out.

Back
Top Bottom