• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There goes the price of Ammunition….

Yup, see it every day, the price of replacing guided missiles always effect cost of ammunition…
You read it first?
Absolutely read it first, simply drawing the correlation of pure economics of US spend and supply. Figure if they allocate $ for these likely have a draw down on ammo for the ground troops needed for support.

And of course the ammo that was left to feed the Firearms surrendered in Afghanistan... over 500,000 firearms

Math seems pretty easy, to me..
1675091985574.png

Some of US remember well Killary, Oduma and the rest of the liberals claiming DJT was a war monger and going to get US in WW lll. From my observations it looks like the US of A needs a draft. Most kids have no work ethic, or discipline. I'd imagine it's pretty hard to loot and protest while getting your azz shot at.

No.

Rent is 1500 a month because inflation is skyrocketing thanks to all the gubm't handouts. Same reason eggs and milk are sky high. The actual living wage hasn't kept up at all with inflation. Federal minimum wage is still $7.25 an hour. Sure some markets pay $20 an hour, but even making that much you won't have much left over after $1500 a month rent, groceries, and utilities.
$20 an hour after taxes about 32K after taxes. After taxes $20 an hour is actually $14.22 an hour. Break it down monthly thats about $2473....so yeah...pretty much nothing left after rent in GA these days. Most people that are paying that much rent making $20 and hour are bankrupt but they just don't know it yet.

Damn where are you living ? Cause cheapest I've found is 1,800 a month. anything decent is 2k + in Gwinnett
Try this, worked for some of the renters in our old Gwinnett neighborhood. ‘Course, I heard the rental agent telling one prospective renter that they’d need a credit score of at least 550.

Try this, worked for some of the renters in our old Gwinnett neighborhood. ‘Course, I heard the rental agent telling one prospective renter that they’d need a credit score of at least 550.
No way I'll qualify for that. I wish.

Who needs ammo when you have these top notch generals working for us. Just the sight of these rare beauties will scare off the chicoms.
View attachment 5284472
Don’t tell me I’ve screwed some men in my drunken days.. after a 12 pack of coors lite that first one would have been on my target

Back
Top Bottom