• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There is some idiots in this world

Dang new younger generation will do nothing but sit on the interweb and just post stuff and post stuff and post more stuff just to get recognized for example I know of this one punk that keeps posting crap on this one sight and is up to like 70,644 posts and dang don't he have anything better to do? What do you think Biker13?

I know one thing , I refuse to click on the Publix thread PERIOD I ain't givin up my apple stuedel pie...............................................................................................And I Mean It

Everyday I see people that make me say to myself
SELF,HOW DID THAT PERSON MAKE PAST 4 YRS OLD WITHOUT WALKING OUT IN FRONT A BIG RIG OR TRAIN...the lord works in mysterious ways

Same here! I also wonder if there are so many stupid people out there, how do I get each one to send me a dollar. If I can figure that out, I’d be worth well over 100 million!!!!

I know one thing , I refuse to click on the Publix thread PERIOD I ain't givin up my apple stuedel pie...............................................................................................And I Mean It
Man you know momma makes a better apple pie than any publix can...just put the gun in your waist and go on in and get that strudle

Back
Top Bottom