• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There Should Be A Limit On The Number Of.....

the_great_white

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
122   0
Reaction score
negative feedbacks someone can receive before being banned.......i'm surprised at how many some folks have......even more so that folks continue to try and make deals with them.........rant over.

negative feedbacks someone can receive before being banned.......i'm surprised at how many some folks have......even more so that folks continue to try and make deals with them.........rant over.

I mentioned on an earlier thread that the guy's 89% feedback was worrisome to me, first reply after was a member saying he was really a good guy that always treated him right. I'm sure that's true for him, but eight other members have a totally different opinion on that. I agree we should have a certain number of negatives and that's it no matter how many positives they have.

I mentioned on an earlier thread that the guy's 89% feedback was worrisome to me, first reply after was a member saying he was really a good guy that always treated him right. I'm sure that's true for him, but eight other members have a totally different opinion on that. I agree we should have a certain number of negatives and that's it no matter how many positives they have.

8 is more than enough....

I agree. If there was some sort of actual consequence after negative feedbacks, people would take the system more seriously.

To some people it doesn't really matter if they get a negative feedback because that has almost become the norm for people to have at least one.

3 is my unofficial limit. More than that and you are gone in my book. The down side is they will be back with clean feedback.

But as soon as I figure out how to get to the itrader on This new fangled forum from my phone.... I'll take care of Mr. can't keep my word times 8

Back
Top Bottom